Classic Style Anterior Trunk Supportby Jay (Model No. ATS810/ATS830)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- 1 year Warranty
- Dynamic or structured construction
- Squeeze-release buckles
- Helps with head positioning and upper-extremity control
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Classic Style Anterior Trunk Support
To properly measure the user to see which support size you should order, measure between the outer part of each collarbone for the width, and from the collarbone to the bottom rib for the support’s height.
Specifications for the Classic Style Anterior Trunk Support
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Classic Style Anterior Trunk Support
Jay Positioning and Support Warranty
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Positioning and Support products for 1 year.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Classic Style Anterior Trunk SupportThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy