Top End Terminator Everydayby Invacare (Model No. TED)
- Easy-To-Fold Design
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Custom 4130 Chrome-moly steel frame.
- Adjustable height fixed back.
- Adjustable tension seat and back upholstery.
- Action adjustable camber system allow you to change camber without the use of tools.
- Adjustable center of gravity.
- High performance wheels.
- Optional tapered seat.
- Custom paint available.
- Quick-Release Axles: Yes
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Starting Weight: 20 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Top End Terminator Everyday
The Invacare Top End Terminator Everyday wheelchair has the same meticulous attention to detail and hand craftsmanship that goes into construction of the medal-winning Terminator sports wheelchairs. If you know what you want and no longer need all those extra adjustments, this wheelchair is for you. The Invacare Terminator wheelchair is custom-built and tailored to your preferences.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
Specifications for the Top End Terminator Everyday
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||20 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||43.00 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Top End Terminator Everyday
Invacare warrants the frame to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the original purchaser for three (3) years from the date of purchase.
All components including, but not limited to camber tubes, caster forks, armrests and upholstery are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase except push handle grips, bushings, bearings and tires/tubes.
If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product will be repaired or replaced, at Invacare's option. This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product. Invacare's sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Top End Terminator EverydayThis item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs and is therefore non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy