Read 1 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Top End Revealby Invacare (Model No. RVL)
- Easy-To-Fold Design
- 14 FREE Frame Colors
- Wheel Locks
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- NEW! Affordable and lightweight, weighs just 13.54 lbs. in transport
- Ultralightweight 7005 aluminum frame ensures an energy-efficient ride
- Center-of-gravity and rear seat-to-floor adjustments can be made using the seat support
- Soft and breathable grey mesh back upholstery has cushioned inserts around the spine
- Quick-Release Axles: Yes
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Starting Weight: 19.71 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Top End Reveal
The new Top End Reveal from Invacare is an affordable ultralightweight rigid wheelchair. It features a simple modern design with a lightweight aluminum frame that ensures a smooth ride. The Reveal has an open frame design that weighs just 13.54 pounds when the rear wheels are removed and 19.71 pounds with rear wheels. It is more compact than a full frame and easier to transport.
The Reveal uses the latest frame material, 7005 aluminum, to create a lightweight frame that is easier to propel. This aluminum helps to increase the chair's overall rigidity and strength without increasing the weight of the chair.
With the Top End Reveal a personalized fit is easy to achieve. The center-of-gravity, rear seat height, caster angle, caster placement and back angles can all be adjusted for a customized fit and optimized performance. Adjustments to the back angle can be made in 4º increments with a total range of 16º.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
Specifications for the Top End Reveal
|Overall Width:||18.75" to 26.75"|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||6.75"|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||15" to 20"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||No|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||
|Camber Angle:||0 ° to 3 °|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||19.71 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||25.00 lbs.|
Top End Reveal Reviews
Warranty Information for the Top End Reveal
Invacare warrants the frame to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the original purchaser for the lifetime of the purchaser.
All components including, but not limited to camber tubes, caster forks, armrests and upholstery are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase except push handle grips, bushings, bearings and tires/tubes.
If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product will be repaired or replaced, at Invacare's option. This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product. Invacare's sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Top End RevealThis item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs and is therefore non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Manual Wheelchair items you may also like
Our Price: $63.00You Save: $27.00
Our Price: $378.00You Save: $162.00
Our Price: $415.00You Save: $140.00
Our Price: $277.00You Save: $118.00
Our Price: $49.00You Save: $5.95
Our Price: $25.00You Save: $0.00
Customize & Buy