Top End Eliminator OSR Racerby Invacare (Model No. ELMOS)
- 1 year Warranty
- Top mounted precision track compensator.
- Adjustable/Removable handlebar bar-ends.
- Super-Stiff Roll Formed Horizontal Maintube.
- Relaxed headtube angle for exceptional stability and front wheel cornering traction.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Top End Eliminator OSR Racer
The Invacare Top End Eliminator OSR Racer has the same great custom 6061 T6 frame with integral wrap-around fenders, aluminum side panels, 700C high-performance rear wheels and 20" front wheels.
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Optimal contact between the legs and the seat increases stability for the body.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the chair back. Sport users need enough height for upper body support, yet low enough to allow the arms and trunk to rotate freely.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the seat. Sport chairs usually have more dump for extra upper body stability.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. Sport users often use very tight angles to be able to rotate in the smallest possible space.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Sport chairs are typically as narrow as possible to save weight which improves agility.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical sport chair uses nine to twelve degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the chair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump. Find a sport chair
Specifications for the Top End Eliminator OSR Racer
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||14 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||25.00 lbs.|
Top End Eliminator OSR Racer Reviews
|Ease of Use||3|
End User Desc: I have a reconstructed hip due to a bicycle accident while training for a triathlon.
Strengths: Wow! What a fantastic machine! It has given me much joy and increased self esteem. I would purchase it again in a heart beat. Jeff Russell helped me through the purchase and my initial set up process. He was terrific. Very patient and helpful. I am very proud to own this chair and I will be racing it at the 28th annual Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon this Sunday. Now that you know that I am thoroughly pleased with my Top End Eliminator, I do have some suggestions. When I received the chair, the wheels would not fit on the frame. I had to bend the frame with a large construction bar to get the wheels to fit and spin smoothly. Then, two miles into my first ride, I discovered that most of the spokes on all three wheels were extremely lose. (Probably why the wheels would not fit to start with) They had to be tightened and the wheels then needed to be trued. I feel that for the price of the chair, the wheels should have fit and the spokes tight with the wheels true. I also feel that the paint job as well as the 'Top End' lettering where not of a quality that matched the price. I hope my 'constructive' criticism helps, as I am truly happy with my chair and intend to buy upgrades from you soon. Thank you.
Weaknesses: See above
Reviewed on 10/13/2006
Warranty Information for the Top End Eliminator OSR Racer
If you have a problem with your handcycle simply call one of our expert customer service representatives, and they will arrange for an authorized technician to diagnose/repair your handcycle. Spinlife.com will have the parts shipped directly to the technician, or your residence – free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your mobility equipment to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
distributed parts and components including: compensators, forks, upholstery, and miscellanous bicycle parts
Tires, bushing, tubes, push handle grips, foam parts, plastic coated parts, bearings, and cables
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the wheelchair will void the warranty.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Top End Eliminator OSR RacerThis item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs and is therefore non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy