Read 2 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Top End Crossfire T6by Invacare (Model No. TE10016)
- Easy-To-Fold Design
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
• Custom built rigid ultra-lightweight open or cantilever 6061T6 aluminum frame
• Folding adjustable height backrest with adjustable tension upholstery
• High performance rear wheels equipped with high pressure clincher tires, anodized handrims and quick release axles
• Front forks with inset bearings
• Semi-pneumatic front casters (4" or 5")
• Smart adjustability to keep the total chair under 20 pounds: 4.25" of center gravity, footrest height, backresst height and angle plus adjustable tension seat and back upholstery
- Quick-Release Axles: Yes
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Starting Weight: 20 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Top End Crossfire T6
The new Top End Crossfire T6 is as good as it gets...an ultralightweight rigid chair with a clean, minimalist open frame design, great looks, simple adjustments and super value...it is the total package!! The Crossfire T6 by design is one of the very lightest aluminum chairs on the market today. Just look at it. It's clean lines and "just where you need them" adjustments keep this chair light.
The Top End Crossfire T6's total weight (that is qualified as) for a 16" x 16" chair with standard HP rear wheels/tires (24"), adjustable tension upholstery, folding back, 4" semi-pneumatic front wheels is only 19.43 lbs.! And the transfer weight (without rear wheels) is 11.56 lbs. The new open frame makes getting it in and out of a vehicle easier than ever. But that is not all.
The Crossfire T6 has some custom frame options not offered by anyone else in the USA. The tapered seat width option allows the front of the seat to be built narrower, like your body is, virtually making the chair disappear. Then there is the ergo seat option which offers improved posture, pressure distribution and propulsion by building a "sweet spot" into the frame for your pelvis to sit on.
The key adjustments you need are easy and quick. We even provide the allen tools. The center of gravity adjustment has a range of 4.25". Let's talk about value. What matters the most on a wheelchair besides the frame? The wheels and the upholstery.
The Crossfire T6 comes standard with high performance rear wheels and high pressure clincher tires plus semi-pnuematic front wheels. The Crossfire T6 also comes standard with adjustable tension upholstery w/straps which is another added value.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
Specifications for the Top End Crossfire T6
|Overall Width:||18.75" to 26.75"|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||6.75"|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||16" to 21"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||Yes|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||
|Camber Angle:||0 ° to 9 °|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||20 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||43.00 lbs.|
Top End Crossfire T6 Reviews
Warranty Information for the Top End Crossfire T6
Invacare warrants the frame to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the original purchaser for three (3) years from the date of purchase.
All components including, but not limited to camber tubes, caster forks, armrests and upholstery are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase except push handle grips, bushings, bearings and tires/tubes.
If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product will be repaired or replaced, at Invacare's option. This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product. Invacare's sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Top End Crossfire T6This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs and is therefore non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Manual Wheelchair items you may also like
Our Price: $63.00You Save: $27.00
Our Price: $378.00You Save: $162.00
Our Price: $415.00You Save: $140.00
Our Price: $277.00You Save: $118.00
Our Price: $49.00You Save: $5.95
Our Price: $32.00You Save: $13.00
Customize & Buy