Read 5 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Matrx Viby Invacare (Model No. MA-Vi)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Cushion Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Best for those at moderate to high risk of skin breakdown
- Pre-ischial contours for stability to pelvis
- Available in 13 sizes
- Trochanteric shelf provides stability to the hips
- 3.75" high at adductor
- 3.25" high at abductor
- 2.5" high at leg trough
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Matrx Vi
The Matrix Vi from Invacare is recommended for those at moderate to high risk of skin breakdown and it features three layers of foam for the ultimate in support, stability and comfort. The cushion also has an outer cover that is breathable and moisture resistant. It has a slip resistant base, hook and loop fasteners and a lifting strap. The inner cover provides additional moisture protection and can easily be wiped clean.
What Makes This Different
The top layer of the cushion has a soft, high resilient foam with pre-ischial contours for stability to the pelvis. It also has abductor and adductor contours that promote mid-line leg positioning and it is made with Ultra-Fresh, an antibacterial and odor protection treatment. The middle layer is a molded Visco foam insert that is targeted to provide relief to the ischial and sacral area. The bottom layer is a firm, high resilient foam for support and durability. It has a waterfall front edge and trochanteric shelf that provides stability to the hips.
Why We Like It
Perfect for individuals with moderate to High risk for skin breakdown, this cushion provides unique stability, support and comfort.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Actual cushion width is 1/2" narrower than stated size and actual cushion depth is 1 1/2" longer than stated size due to rear cushion radius.
Specifications for the Matrx Vi
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||
|Cushion Cover Types:||Standard|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||4 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||8.00 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Matrx Vi Reviews
Warranty Information for the Matrx Vi
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the wheelchair back will void the warranty.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Matrx ViThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy