Read 5 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Matrx Personal Back10by Invacare (Model No. PBR)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Back Cover
- QuickSet Hardware
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Quick Set hardware features self-adjusting cane clamps
- Provides postural support and spinal alignment
- Available in standard, 16", and tall, 19", back heights
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Matrx Personal Back10
Overview of the Matrx Personal Back10
The Matrx Personal Back10 from Invacare is available in a standard 16" tall back or 19" tall back to accommodate more users. It has a lightweight shell that easily mounts in front or behind the wheelchair canes and the hardware has quick release levers for easy removal.
What Makes This Different
The Matrx Personal Back10 is adjustable in height, up to 2" of depth and up to 24º in the back angle and the standard lateral contours and sacral/lumbar support provide a greater level of support and stability to the user.
Why We Like It
The Matrx Personal Back10 features a lightweight aluminum shell with foam lining that is easy to remove, a much needed feature for frequent transfers. The pre-contoured shell provides excellent contact while the foam provides a comfortable padded layer of protection.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The included hardware fits canes 7/8 or 1 inch in diameter.
Specifications for the Matrx Personal Back10
|Replaces Seatback Upholstery:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||6 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||15.00 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Matrx Personal Back10 Reviews
Warranty Information for the Matrx Personal Back10
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the wheelchair back will void the warranty.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Matrx Personal Back10This item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy