Read 1 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Matrx PSby Invacare (Model No. PS)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Moisture Resistant Inner Cover
- Outer Cushion Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- High resilient foam for superior positioning, stability and skin protection
- Manufactured with Ultra-Fresh antibacterial and odor protection
- Available in 15 sizes
- 4" high at adductor, 3.5" high at abductor and 2.5" high at leg trough
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Matrx PS
The Invacare Matrx PS cushion is made of a durable high resilient foam that prevents bottoming out and provides comfort and support. It has a waterfall front edge and anatomically molded shape for optimal positioning. For bacterial and odor protection the cushion is made with Ultra-Fresh, an anti-bacterial treatment that keeps the cushion free of bacteria and fungi.
What Makes This Different
This cushion is exceptionally lightweight but able to provide superior positioning and comfort. The anatomically designed contours features a waffled ischial relief recess.
Why We Like It
The cushion also has a moisture resistant inner cover that can easily be wiped clean and it has a reversible outer cover with hook and loop fastener strips. The outer cover is made of Dartex and can be used with the smooth side or fabric side out. It is moisture resistant and breathable.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Actual cushion width is 1/2" narrower than stated size and actual cushion depth is 1 1/2" longer than stated size due to rear cushion radius
Specifications for the Matrx PS
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||Low|
|Cushion Cover Types:||Standard|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||2 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||5.00 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Matrx PS Reviews
Warranty Information for the Matrx PS
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the wheelchair back will void the warranty.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Matrx PSThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy