Read 33 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Mariner Rehab Shower Commode Chair- 5" Wheelsby Invacare (Model No. 6891)
- Free Shipping for Orders Over $50
- No Sales Tax
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Flip-back padded arms that lock down for safety
- Four-position padded seat
- Folds for easy storage and transportation
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Mariner Rehab Shower Commode Chair- 5" Wheels
Overview of the Mariner Rehab Shower Commode Chair- 5" Wheels
The Invacare Mariner Rehab Shower Commode Chair has a corrosion-resistant aluminum frame and stainless steel hardware, making it ideal for shower use. This chair fits over most standard and elongated bowls for over- the- toilet use. It features flip-back padded arms that lock down for safety, lift-off swing-away legrests with tool-free adjustable height footrests and a four-position padded seat. It is lightweight, durable, has four solid 5" tires, and folds easily for transport or storage.
Specifications for the Mariner Rehab Shower Commode Chair- 5" Wheels
|Seat Height:||22.75" to 22.75"|
|Seat Width Between Arms:||18.50"|
|Overall Width (Closed):||8.00"|
|Front Caster Size:||5"|
|Rear Wheel Size:||5"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||32 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||48.00 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Mariner Rehab Shower Commode Chair- 5" Wheels Reviews
Warranty Information for the Mariner Rehab Shower Commode Chair- 5" Wheels
Invacare 3-Year Rehab Commode/Shower Chair Warranty
If you have a problem with your Rehab Commode/Shower Chair, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives, and they will arrange for the necessary warranted parts to be sent to you. The warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges. Every effort will be made to return your mobility device to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All parts (to be free of defect in materials and workmanship)
*Upholstery, armpads and other parts that are subject to normal wear and tear do not apply.
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the Rehab Commode/Shower Chair will void the warranty.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Mariner Rehab Shower Commode Chair- 5" WheelsThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.