Read 5 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Invacare DLX Hospital Bedby Invacare Continuing Care (Model No. IH820-3MDLX)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
- 110% Low-Price Guarantee
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Simple-to-use 6-function hand pendant
- Mattress deck length adjusts from 76" to 80"
- Removable bed-end brackets
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Weight: 170 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Invacare DLX Hospital Bed
Invacare’s new DLX Hospital Bed is the workhorse of hospital grade beds, providing an affordable, yet high-end experience. The bed features an adjustable mattress deck that extends from 76 inches to 80 inches, providing flexibility as needs change. The Invacare DLX Hospital Bed is fully-electric, with a hand crank back up system in the event of a power outage.
What Makes This Different
The Invacare DLX Hospital Bed features a unique design, allowing you to expand the bed from 76 inches to 80 inches, while also removing the end brackets for ease in travel or caregiving. The bed’s surface can be raised from 14 inches to 27 inches, allowing for convenient transfers and lifting in and out of the bed. The Invacare DLX Hospital Bed’s durable grid deck provides support and comfort to the user while ventilating the mattress. The bed’s deck can be upgraded to an easy-to-clean perforated pan deck, which gives the user more orthopedic support.
Why We Like It
The 6-function hand pendant controller is ergonomically designed, providing a simple-to-use control scheme that is incontinent-proof and can be implemented on either the right or left side of the bed for convenience. The Invacare DLX Hospital Bed is constructed with safety in mind; with 4-inch casters that easily transport the bed while it is in the "low setting." The bed’s built-in hand crank ensures that the bed can be safely lowered and raised if a power outage occurs.
Specifications for the Invacare DLX Hospital Bed
|Bed Height:||14" to 27"|
|Maximum Back Angle:||70 °|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||170 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||180.00 lbs.|
Invacare DLX Hospital Bed Reviews
SpinLife Return Policy for the Invacare DLX Hospital BedThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy