Read 23 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Comfort-Mate Extraby Invacare (Model No. CMEX)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Cushion Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Contours promote good postural position
- Waterproof coating seals the foam to protect against moisture
- Available in nine sizes
- Bevels on underside of cushion offset the hammock effect created by sling upholstery
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Comfort-Mate Extra
The Invacare Comfort-Mate Extra wheelchair cushion is anatomically designed to provide long-term sitting comfort and promote correct seating posture. The Comfort-Mate Extra is made from top-quality, dual-firmness, high-density and highly resilient molded foam with a waterproof coating.
What Makes This Different
The cushion has a firm foam base with a molded visco foam overlay with slight contouring for positioning and pressure redistribution. A moisture-proof coating seals and protects the foam and can easily be wiped clean and the cushion cover is water repellent and can be removed for laundering.
Why We Like It
We like that this cushion has a low profile for easy lateral transfers yet still maintains gentle contouring.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This cushion should be used by those at low risk for skin breakdown. Please note that the actual cushion width is 1" narrower than the stated size and the actual cushion depth is 1" longer than stated size due to the rear cushion radius.
Specifications for the Comfort-Mate Extra
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||Low|
|Cushion Cover Types:||Incontinence|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||4 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||3.00 lbs.|
Comfort-Mate Extra Reviews
Warranty Information for the Comfort-Mate Extra
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the wheelchair back will void the warranty.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Comfort-Mate ExtraThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy