Read 145 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Absoluteby Invacare (Model No. EC)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Cushion Cover
- 1 year Warranty
- Dual-firmness molded polyurethane foam improves comfort and stability
- Water-repellent cover helps protect foam from moisture
- Available in six sizes
- 2.25" height is great for self-propelling
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Absolute
Overview of the Absolute
The Invacare Absolute (formerly the Essential) wheelchair cushion provides pelvic stability and comfort at an affordable price. Its molded, dual-firmness foam construction uses firmer foam to support the hips and thighs, with softer foam under the ischials.
What Makes This Different
The Absolute is recommended for those with mild to moderate seating needs. The lightweight foam is comfortable and durable while the slight contour aids in centering the user. The cushion cover is breathable and water repellent to protect the foam and the non-slip bottom ensures the cushion will stay in place all day.
Why We like It
We like the cushion's low profile and its uniquely shaped bottom cushion designed for use on taut sling upholstery.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This cushion should be used by individuals with a low risk to skin breakdown.
Specifications for the Absolute
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||Low|
|Cushion Cover Types:||Standard|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||2 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||3.50 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Warranty Information for the AbsoluteInvacare warrants its product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for
the period of one (1) year of use by original purchaser. All covers are warranted for 90
days only. If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective,
such product shall be repaired or replaced, at Invacare's option. This warranty does not
include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of
any such product. Please contact the customer service representatives at SpinLife.com for assistance with your warranty. We will contact the manufacturer and arrange for a return authorization (RA) number to be issued.
This warranty will be void if the serial number has been removed or defaced or if the cushion has been subject to negligence, an accident, improper operation or modifications.
SpinLife Return Policy for the AbsoluteThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy