3-Position Recliner- Basicby Invacare (Model No. IH6074A)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 3-way reclining wheelchair
- Articulating headrest
- Webbing on cushions to prevent sliding
- Easy manuverability with push bar
- 5-way lockable side tray
- Quick-Release Axles: No
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the 3-Position Recliner- Basic
Overview of the 3-Position Recliner- Basic
The basic 3-position recilner from Invacare is available in your choice of three colors and features an ergonomic design with a 3 way recline system that allow for full-recline, leg-ottoman elevated and full upright positions. The footrest folds completely under the chair, allowing easier standing while the side table is large and can be removed or placed into 5 different positions.
This chair is constructed from a material that resists rusting and a special cross-weave on the back and seat cusions offer support to help prevent "bottoming out."
What Makes it Different
Our favorite feature of this chair is the 3-way recline system. With many reclining wheelchairs, there is not an option to choose from several sitting positions. However, with this chair you can pick the sitting position that works best for you. This offers the most versitility available in a reclining wheelchair.
Why We Like It
This chair offers little extras that make a big difference. When you want to stay connected but also be able to move freely, features like the rear push bar, articulating headrest, four rolling wheels, and side tray combine to give you an excellent chair at an excellent price.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This product will leave the warehouse in 3-5 business days.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
Specifications for the 3-Position Recliner- Basic
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||6.00"|
|Seat to Floor Height:||21.50"|
|Hemi Height Option:||No|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||No|
|Reclining Back Option:||Yes|
|Rear Wheel Size:||8"|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||No|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Armrest Options:||Fixed Height|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||85 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Warranty Information for the 3-Position Recliner- Basic
Invacare 5-year Manual Wheelchair Warranty
If you have a problem with your manual wheelchair, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives, and they will arrange for a diagnosis of your wheelchair. SpinLife.com will have the parts shipped to you – free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your manul wheelchair to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Side frame and cross members
13 months (1 year, and 1 month):
Upholstered materials and remaining components
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the wheelchair will void the warranty.
SpinLife Return Policy for the 3-Position Recliner- BasicThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy