Read 25 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Forearm Crutches - Standardby Guardian (Model No. G051)
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Tool-Free Assembly
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Available in Tall Adult, Adult, Youth and Child sizes.
- Weight capacity of 300 pounds.
Recommended User Height:
- 3'2" to 6'6"
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 4.75 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Forearm Crutches - Standard
Overview of the Forearm Crutches - Standard
The standard series is engineered for the demands of long-term use. Telescoping parts are manufactured with internal bushings and external lock nuts to provide totally silent usage. Vinyl coated, tapered, contoured arm cuffs mold to user for extra comfort.
Specifications for the Forearm Crutches - Standard
|Recommended User Height:||3'2" to 6'6"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||4.75 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||7.00 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Forearm Crutches - Standard Reviews
Warranty Information for the Forearm Crutches - Standard
Guardian 5-Year Product Warranty
If you have a problem with your Guardian Product, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives, and they will arrange for the repair or replacement of said product at our discretion. Every effort will be made to return your Guardian Product to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase. The following parts are warranted to be free of defect in materials and workmanship.
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
All durable parts
Non-durable components including but not limited to rubber accessories and grips. Any damage as a result of normal wear and tear to said product.
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the product will void the warranty.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Forearm Crutches - StandardThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy