E4 370 Series Upper/Lower Platformby Endorphin (Model No. 925191)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders Over $50
- No Sales Tax
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Ergonomic Handgrips
- Large Digital Display
- Smooth, Frictionless Resistance
- Adjustable Seat
- Wheelchair Access
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the E4 370 Series Upper/Lower Platform
The Endorphin E2 370 Series Upper Body Ergometer offers both upper and lower modules are operated and controlled independently to give the user flexibility in customizing treatment for specific injuries. The 370 Series features a height-adjustable upper e-resistance system module, which adjusts from 36" to 50" from floor. It comes with an adjustable seat that moves forward and backward for maximum comfort. The seat assembly can also be removed to allow wheelchair access. Endorphin 370 Series is appropriate for physical therapy, cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation, health and fitness, senior programs, and home use.
Endorphin E4 370 Series Features:
- A magnetic belt drive resistance provides smooth frictionless e-resistance in the forward and reverse rotation.
- Ergonomically designed hand grips rotate at the push of a button into 3 preset hand positions, vertical, horizontal, & 45° angle.
Specifications for the E4 370 Series Upper/Lower Platform
|370 Series Features:||E4|
|Product Length:||56 in.|
|Product Width:||34 in.|
|Product Height:||60 in.|
|Upgradeable Resistance Systems:||Yes|
|Height - Maximum:||50 in.|
|Height - Minimum:||36 in.|
|Warranty - Frame:||20-Years|
|Warranty - Moving Parts:||20-Years|
|Warranty - Parts & Labor:||1-Year|
|Multi-Positional Hand Grips:||Yes|
|Standard Comfort-Grip Handles:||No|
|Seat Adjustment:||360° Rotation
Adjusts Front to Back
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||1 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||350.00 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the E4 370 Series Upper/Lower PlatformEndorphin products are warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacture’s warranty period is five (5) years unless otherwise specified at time of sale.
Bumper to Bumper
All moving parts. The entire E-System is considered a moving part, meaning that you will receive a replacement esystem for five years after purchase.
SpinLife Return Policy for the E4 370 Series Upper/Lower PlatformThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy