Read 12 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Ultra Light Full-Electric Bedby Drive Medical (Model No. 15033)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
- 110% Low-Price Guarantee
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Battery backup
- 450 lb. weight capacity
- Crack-proof headboard and foot panels
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Weight: 160 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Ultra Light Full-Electric Bed
The Ultra Light Full-Electric bed from Drive Medical Design assures you the greatest in comfort, quality, and ease of use. All of the Ultra Light home care beds feature a 450 lb. weight capacity, due to the channel frame construction that provides superior strength and reduced weight.
What Makes This Different
The Ultra Light series provides you a variety of options in side rails and mattresses to accommodate many different users with varying budgets. The unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise.
This particular Ultra Light model is a Full Electric bed that uses a pendant control to adjust the patient's upper body and knees as well as the bed frame height.
Why We Like It
The battery back-up system ensures the patient will be safely adjusted in the event of a power outage. This Ultra Light Electric bed also has universal style wood grain head and foot board panels that are scratch resistant. The headboard is also taller than the foot board to better fit traditional home decor.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Your item, unless otherwise specified, will be delivered to the curb. If you or your loved one require assistance in getting the bed inside the home or need assistance in its assembly, you may want to consider the "White Glove" delivery option which includes a set-up service. Upon delivery, the bed will be assembled, inspected and tested, and all packing supplies will be removed.
Specifications for the Ultra Light Full-Electric Bed
|Bed Height:||16" to 22"|
|Maximum Back Angle:||70 °|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||160 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||109.50 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||74.50 lbs.|
Ultra Light Full-Electric Bed Reviews
Warranty Information for the Ultra Light Full-Electric BedDrive Medical Limited Lifetime Homecare Bed Warranty
Limited Lifetime: Welds and Frame
5 Years: Motor and Hand Control
1 Year: All Other Parts and Components
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the Homecare Bed will void the warranty.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Ultra Light Full-Electric BedThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy