Read 1 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Standing Trapeze with Baseby Drive Medical (Model No. 13049SV)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
- 110% Low-Price Guarantee
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Designed to assist individuals in changing positions while in bed
- Also aids in transferring in and out of bed
- Adjustable chain from edge of headboard to the end of boom by sliding to desired position.
- Easy to assemble tool free design
- Lightweight design for easy delivery
- Weight capacity: 650 lbs.
- Weight: 73 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Standing Trapeze with Base
Overview of the Standing Trapeze with Base
The Standing Trapeze with Base from Drive Medical is a more durable trapeze system for patients that require a weight capacity of up to 650 lbs. The boom adjusts to the ideal position for the user. The trapeze allows the user to reposition themselves which can reduce the risk of bed sores and atrophy and assists in getting in and out of the bed.
Specifications for the Standing Trapeze with Base
|Width Between Legs:||42"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||73 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||91.00 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Standing Trapeze with Base Reviews
SpinLife Return Policy for the Standing Trapeze with BaseThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.