Stand-Assist Liftby Drive Medical (Model No. 13246)
- Free Shipping
- No Sales Tax
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Soft, padded adjustable leg support
- Quick, easy wall-mounted battery charging
- Audible alert warns when battery is low
- 26 " to 81 "
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 113 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Stand-Assist Lift
Specifications for the Stand-Assist Lift
|Lifts Patient from Floor:||No|
|Power Operated Base:||No|
|Base Width Open:||40.00"|
|Base Width Closed:||24.50"|
|Lifting Range:||26" to 81"|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||4.50"|
|Caster Size - Front:||3.00"|
|Caster Size - Rear:||4.00"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||113 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||128.00 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Stand-Assist Lift
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Lifetime: Lift Frame
1 year: Electronic components - Hydraulics
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the patient lift will void the warranty.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Stand-Assist LiftThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy