Locking Rear Enclosureby Drive Medical (Model No. AB2200)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Rear locking compartment for extra storage
- Compatible with all Drive scooters
- Reflective elements on either side of compartment for extra visibility
- Key and locking mechanism to keep your personal items safe
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs.
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Locking Rear Enclosure
Overview of the Locking Rear Enclosure
This stylish, durable compartment from Drive Devilbiss Healthcare is the perfect solution for your storage needs. This compartment can hold up to 50 lbs. of loot and is 20"W x 24"L x 16"H so it's roomy enough to tote just about anything with you on your travels. If you're worried about traveling safely in the dark, you can rest easy knowing you'll be extra visible with the large reflective marks on either side of the compartment. And don't worry about leaving your belongings unattended; your compartment has a locking mechanism and key to keep your goodies secure.
*This accessory is compatible with all Drive scooter models and scooters by other manufacturers with a 1" rear accessory port.
Specifications for the Locking Rear Enclosure
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||15 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
SpinLife Return Policy for the Locking Rear EnclosureThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.