by Drive Medical
(Model No. 13029/13033)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
- 110% Low-Price Guarantee
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Removable hooks make this economy I.V. pole versatile
- Chrome plated steel with weighted base provides strength, durability and reduces risk of tipping
- 4 rubber wheels provide a smooth transport and maneuverability
- Locking collar allows for easy height adjustment
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the IV Pole
The IV Pole from Drive Medical is for patients who require intravenous fluids or medications. It comes in two styles, 2-Hook and 4-Hook. The 2-Hook is for patients who require 1 or 2 intravenous applications. The 4-Hook is for patients who require 3 or 4 intravenous applications. The IV from Drive Medical has four rubber wheels for smooth maneuverability. This gives the patient the freedom to enjoy their lives without restriction.
Specifications for the IV Pole
|2-Hook Pole: Weight:||5lbs.|
|4-Hook Pole Weight:||10lbs.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||7.00 lbs.|
IV Pole Reviews
|Ease of Use||5|
End User Desc: We are using them for our skeleton models
Reviewed on 03/24/2011
SpinLife Return Policy for the IV PoleThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy