Half-Length Bed Railby Drive Medical (Model No. 15208BV)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
- 110% Low-Price Guarantee
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
On Backorder(Your item will ship on or after 11/22/16)
|Ground Shipping: FREE for orders over $50!|
|2nd Day: $0.00 Overnight: $0.00|
|Expedited Shipping: Unavailable|
- Complies with the FDA Hosiptal Bed System Dimensional and Assesment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment
- Not for use with "Pan-Style" bed surfaces
- Adjusts tool-free
- Easy to install
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Half-Length Bed Rail
Overview of the Half-Length Bed Rail
The Half-Length Bed Rail is convenient and low maintenance enough for anyone to use it! It was designed for fall prevention and to reduce the possibility of bed entrapment. With this bed rail you are able to adjust it at 2” increments from 36”-42” without the use of any tools! A discrete brown-vein finish allows your bed rail to blend in with the look of your bed, while a chrome finish on the second and fifth bar allows you to adjust the rail without scratching it. The half length of this bed rail allows the patient to get in and out of bed freely without having to remove it. The Half-Length Bed Rail is the perfect safety solution for anyone that wants to avoid the hospital look of traditional bed rails!
Specifications for the Half-Length Bed Rail
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||28 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Warranty Information for the Half-Length Bed RailYour Drive branded product is warrantied to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product for the original consumer purchaser.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Half-Length Bed RailThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.