Read 14 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Ascentby Comfort Company (Model No. AC)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Cushion Cover
- Positioning Supports
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Three layers of high resiliency foam for great pressure relief
- Contouring provides postural support
- Available in 15 sizes
- 3" high cushion in the front and 2.75" high in the rear
- Weight capacity varies from 250 - 400 lbs. depending upon cushion size
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Ascent
The Ascent from Comfort Company is a foam cushion with a visco foam insert that contours to your body, providing maximum skin protection. It has two densities of high resiliency foam that increases the surface area and comfort level and the visco foam insert provides extra protection for ischial areas.
What Makes This Different
The Ascent has pelvic, lateral and medial thigh supports for optimal positioning as well as a medial thigh separator for proper leg alignment. It also has tapered leg adductors that increase in width near the back of the cushion for additional support for the greater trochanters.
Why We Like It
We like that the Ascent comes in a multitude of sizes and two choices of cover fabrics. It is available with either a Stretch-Air fabric cover or a Comfort-Tek cover option. The Stretch-Air is designed for air transmission and heat reduction and has a waterproof, breathable vapor barrier. The Comfort-Tek has a fluid proof exterior that is an easy to clean leather-like material and it provides protection for the inner cushion.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
It helps to pre-measure the surface of where you wish to place your new cushion.
This cushion is best for those at low risk for skin-breakdown.
Specifications for the Ascent
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||Low|
|Cushion Cover Types:||
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the AscentThe Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. We will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you.
SpinLife Return Policy for the AscentThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy