Full Foot Boxby AEL (Model No. FULLBOX)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Easy mounting & cleaning
- Three sizes available
- Sold by the each (left or right foot)
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Full Foot Box
The Full Foot Box allows the user to keep some freedom of movement in their legs while providing you a source of containment. Not hindering movement by using a strap and buckle system, the Full Foot Box consists of a two piece outer plastic shell and padded inside surfaces. The padding on the inside attaches to the outer shell with Velcro, making mounting and cleaning of this surface easy for the end user.
What To Know When Ordering:
Given the complexity of advanced positioning systems, we encourage you to call our experienced product specialists at 1-800-850-0335 for assistance when selecting these items.
***This footbox is mounted onto the footplate by drilling holes into the footplate. Tools required.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
Specifications for the Full Foot Box
|Small size : Outer Shell (WxDxH)||11" x 8" x 6"|
|Small size: Inside (WxDxH)||9 1/2" x 7 1/4" x 5 1/4"|
|Medium size : Outer Shell (WxDxH)||13" x 10" x 7"|
|Medium size: Inside (WxDxH)||11 1/2" x 9 1/4" x 6 1/4"|
|Large size : Outer Shell (WxDxH)||15" x 12" x 10"|
|Large size: Inside (WxDxH)||13 1/2" x 11 1/4" x 9 1/4"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Full Foot BoxAny AEL product that is found to be defective in material and workmanship during normal use will be repaired or replaced at AEL's discretion as follows:
Hardware - Lifetime
Soft Goods - 1 Year
Pro-tech soft goods - 18 months
Pro-tech hardware - Lifetime
SpinLife Return Policy for the Full Foot BoxThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy