Dynaform Posture Support - Slim Cutby AEL (Model No. DynaSCPS)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- For trunk or shoulder protraction & rotation
- Designed especially for women users
- Adjustable webbing length
- Removable panel for easy cleaning
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Dynaform Posture Support - Slim Cut
The Dynaform Posture Support from AEL provides positioning assistance and stability to those chair users who have trunk or shoulder conditions such as spasticity or muscular weakness and atrophy. The Slim-Cut version of the Dynaform Posture Support is designed for female users or those who want less material covering their chest area. The Dynaform is available with a standard 4-way stretch or a non-stretch front panel. The stretch style is made of a Lycra and Nylon covered Neoprene, providing a comfortable fit by conforming to the shape of the body while allowing some freedom of movement. The non-stretch style has a soft vinyl padded material which can be easily removed and wiped clean. There are adjustable rear-pull D ring straps on the top and the bottom of the Dynaform support that when combined with the side release buckles allows you to adjust the webbing length to meet your needs.
What You Need to Know When Ordering:
Please reference the sizing guide when determining what Dynaform Posture Support will work best for you.
Given the complexity of advanced positioning systems, we encourage you to call our experienced product specialists at 1-800-850-0335 for assistance when selecting these items.
Specifications for the Dynaform Posture Support - Slim Cut
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||2 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Dynaform Posture Support - Slim CutAny AEL product that is found to be defective in material and workmanship during normal use will be repaired or replaced at AEL's discretion as follows:
Hardware - Lifetime
Soft Goods - 1 Year
Pro-tech soft goods - 18 months
Pro-tech hardware - Lifetime
SpinLife Return Policy for the Dynaform Posture Support - Slim CutThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy